8. Measles outbreak in Romania. Sad!
2. The Secretary of State. I’m not the biggest of his fans, but he seems like much less of a moron than Kerry. Of course, you can say that about many people.
4. Peters projection to be used in Boston schools. Personally, I prefer the exactly twice as wide Lambert projection, which is undistorted at the equator, where Africa is (the Peters projection is undistorted at 45 degrees latitude, where Europe is).
6. Kellyanne and NumbersUSA before Trump’s campaign. Also, how Lyin’ Ted flip-flopped on visa expansion.
5. People tend to become more conservative as they get older. This is controversial in some circles.
5. On Melatonin
1. Scott Alexander writes what is by far his worst and least defensible post. The only only part of it which has even a hint of a legitimate point is 6.1, and even there it does not explain pundits who don’t even know Brooklyn, like a certain Kaul Prubman.
6. Google memory holes Natural News. Good cause, bad means.
1. The second 2012 Baldwin-Thompson debate. Man, what a change in sides!
7. After Trump’s win, approval of how Republican leaders are doing soars among Republicans. John McCain’s approval rating is the same with Republicans as with Democrats.